Tuesday 2 January 2007

Happy New Blog.

Happy New Year to anyone who is reading this. By the amount of comments on my page, that isn't many, but onwards and upwards. New Year Eve was good. Went round my friend Karen's place and saw some old friends for the first time in ages. There used to be a group of six of us who all met at school. We don't see as much of eachother anymore, what with the inevitabilities of adulthood - work, family and dispersal. Karen, Allan and Luke are married (and Luke's expecting his first kid next year), whilst Sarah is engaged and Michael might aswell be. Well I see Michael all the time - I rent a room in his house.

It was a good party anyway, though Luke left with legs of jelly having drunk rather too much. A great way to see in 2007. The search for my 'dream job' (or something that pays the rent) begins imminently, and hopefully I can find my 'dream-woman' (or someone who will put up with me) aswell. I haven't made any definitive 'resolutions', they're just too easy to break if you think about them too much, but I am hoping this year will represent a new beginning for me.

No comments: